Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We're Famous!!!


Hey Everybody! Here is a picture of Kyle and I on Canadian Idol last night. It was from our audition. Proof! We did it!-
AND We made it on TV! How cool is that?? We really thought that they would have put in the part when we first walked in, and Zach sang "If your happy and you know it, clap your hands" Kyle and i clapped our hands- it was funny.

Yes, we did sing " A Whole New World" But we had so much fun doing it! Maybe we'll try again next year! Who knows- it's not all that bad.

That's the fun scoop! We at least tried it!

6 Comments:

Blogger matthew said...

haha

that's cool Sasha :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We saw you on the show last night! Andrew actually missed it, and by the time I had yelled at him to come in your part was over. It was fun to see you on t.v. though!! We got to do the ol' "hey...I know them..."

11:08 AM  
Blogger His Beloved said...

i saw you too!!! i even taped it b/c i was out during that time just to make sure i'd be able to see ya!! haha you guys are funny....i laughed, but it was cool to see ya on TV! :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

'Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.'

j/k

Sorry I missed it, Sasha. I'm sure it was very cute.

B

11:59 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Sasha!!! I'm sorry the United States does not see the light to broadcast Canadian Idol. Wish we could've seen you! Congrats on your debut!!! :-)

1:14 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

That's SOOO cool...I'm sure I would have seen you because I am really into the show!

Who knew?!!?

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home