Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

T'is the season to be jolly! Merry Christmas everyone. I hope the day has been AMAZING for you all! Well, my day was super special.. i don't know if i put this on my previous blog about Christmas morning tradition, but Kyle kept the tradition. This morning at 6:45 he called the house.. got my mom to wake me up and he giggly said to me to wake up as well. It was GREAT. Part of our tradition is that Ky wakes me up and then we both go Jump on Jason. So we got jason up to. It was REALLY speical to have him call and continue what we use to do as kids. And the fact that he called from China. That made my day... Other then that.. Santa arrived at our house.. even with all the extra families there. It was a Great time... and YES i do believe in Santa. It helps to keep the imagination flowing.
Gatta love this time of year! i love being able to see family.. i'm sure sometime this week we will make the trip down to the Valley and see all of my other relatives, which will be nice. I haven't seen them in a long time. I have second cousins that i haven't even met.. and i found out last week that one of my cousins had a baby.. i didn't even know she was pregnant. I love being kept in the loop of things. Good times.
Merrry Christmas and Happy New year!

1 Comments:

Blogger His Beloved said...

Merry Christmas my Sashma! Love You! So glad you got to hear from Kyle! :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home