Thursday, December 01, 2005

Going Home

Well, the time has come.... I go home. I get to see my parents for the first time in 6 months. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but it really has been. SOOO.. I get to see my parents tonight, which I'm super excited about.. and then we will see what i will have to do when I go home. I start at Hillside January 1, with my preaching debut! YEY.. just what I always wanted to do...haha... I guess I can learn to endure this. God will see me through. There are a whole lot more preparations to my life now that I am apart of a new position and making a new position successful. I have to learn to be a detailed thinker. That's going to be a challenge. Anyone have any tips on details??

So, thanks to all of you who wrote on my blog, that made me feel special. I only got it yesterday... CRAZY. I can't guarantee that i will keep updating this, but i will add pictures and such on for you to see. I have been having a blast with the girls here on campus...And especially with Diana, Missy and Tina! YEY! it's been fun! . sisterhood of the traveling pants, ladies... sisterhood of the traveling pants... :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog poopface...nice blog

:)

1:16 PM  
Blogger His Beloved said...

My Sashma!! I'm so excited that you named your blog that!! Makes me feel so special! haha And yay for your blog! I caved about a month ago....couldn't believe it, but I did. I'm also so excited that you are back in Canada! Wish I could have gotten down to Sussex to visit with you when you were around. Anyway...I love you!! And I miss you TONS!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home