Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bunny....


So my new adventure... i have wanted a bunny for the longest time.. and now i have a cute little bunny... she's the perfect pet! i can sit at the piano, sing and play.. she jsut sits there listening to me, or she jsut snuggles close to your neck...at times she can almost be like a dog... she licks. I think it's the baby in her. She's only about 5 and ahalf weeks old. she won't get any bigger than 3-4 pounds.
So that's my new news! Nothing to exciting. I'm jsut passing time by, making presents and hanging out with my mom and dad. Singing at Hillside Wesleyan's contata this year. That's this weekend. The music is fun, it's pretty easy... except the music has like the 5 versus to the christmas carol that no one really knows or has heard of before... So that's always fun to learn :D.. Sorry this isn't interesting, But i'm EXCITED I FINALLY GOT A BUNNY!!!.. a bunny of my own.. And Nata if you read this... It's the bunny (smile).
Some of you might wonder what her name is... um.. baby bunny as of right now. I had been thinking of a cute spanish name.. but i couldn't really find one that i liked. If you have any suggestions. Let me know.
That's all folks

2 Comments:

Blogger Nata said...

No no, Sashie. Not BUNNY. But maybe... KITTY?

1:43 PM  
Blogger J or T said...

Hey Sash!!! you got a bunny!! I hope it lives as long as your fish! haha. I think you should name that sexy thing bunny wunny. It just sounds good! love ya (T)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home