Monday, December 12, 2005

The Weekend..

Well, this weekend i was at Hillside for the Contata.. which i was apart of, i did a solo, as well as sung with the choir. That was GREAT fun! it was based in the 30'ies... so my outfit almsot took my breath away... literally.. it was pink and tight around my ribs. it was hard to breathe...lol.. anyway...I loved meeting all the people... i have alot of poeple to learn. I think the hardest part of getting a new job, in a church is learning everyones name without feeling dumb. I am horrible at remembering names unless i have a conversation with them. I can remember most kids names, but adults.. gosh.. that's always a challenge.
Oh second thought... ok.. who said that bunnies can jump so high. And i learned this morning that they love to play at dusk and at dawn. Bunny likes 6 in the morning... never put an animal in your room. She jumped out of her box and ran around my room until i decided to get up. So, dad and i are going to attempt to build a cage for her. Something nice to go in my nice new office at the church. It will be a great hit with the kids i think. She's a super cute bunny. Has lots of personality... just as stubborn as me i think. And Robert...thank you for your comment.. :D i will not comment further on that one.
So life is good... i have to prepare my sermon still... and everyone i the church knows that i''m preaching... SCARY...God will see me through it.
So those are my thoughts for the day. bye... Hey Missy and Tina.. am i keeping up on this thing well enough???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot and pink...do they fit together?

and you're welcome :)

6:59 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

Yeah. I work at my HOME CHURCH and it was still hard to learn all the names (there was a lot of transition over 4 years). But I drew a floor plan of the sanctuary and during the sermon I filled in names where people were sitting and after a few months I knew 95% of the names any given sunday.

Good luck with it. I think it's a very important thing. God bless :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home