Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Graduation!


Well, i realize that it's been a month and a half since i graduated, but I figured i would blog about it anyway seeing as i haven't updated in more than 4 months maybe. I'm really getting horrible at this. Well. Graduation was AMAZING, it was so great to see everyone. For me it felt more like a reunion becuase basically my class came back for graduation having been away for a year. But it was soo nice! And it was great to have shared the platform with Jason- even though he rubs in the fact that he graduated before i did. I'll beat him up for it later! he seems to be doing everything first these days.
Life at Hillside is ALWAYS keeping me on my toes! The kids are great! And we are getting ready for some MAJOR renovation to the basement- it needs it. And we are getting ready to start our summer curriculum. Very exciting.
Well, i don't have a whole lot to say, i jsut know that Graduation was awesome! and that i have 2 amazing places to work and learn people skills and be outgoing.
Oh, for those of you that don't know- it's always one of those akward questions to ask or answer- but Kelvin and i are no longer together- we decided to be friends. I think for the time being it's the best decision for the voth of us seeing as we are so far away and going in separate directions in life. But things are good between us, which is a HUGE blessing.
So that's my update short story- not to interesting . Canandian Idol i think was better! But, figured i would put up at least a picture of Jason and I! We Are DONE!- No more school- no more school!

4 Comments:

Blogger me said...

No more school is right! and graduationd was amazing!.
We need to go out for coffee sometime girl. Now that we are in the same city and profession...

12:03 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

i saw you on canadian idol! it was great!

11:24 PM  
Blogger His Beloved said...

show us pictures of jason's wedding!!!! love you babe!! hope things are going swell with you! :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Hey -
You suck at blogging.
- From Jen :)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home